Something To Think About…
Dow has been declining fast and steady in the past week with the exception of today. THANK YOU for giving us despaired some hope for the future of this country. A surge of more than 270 points in Dow Avg? God we sure haven’t seen that in a lonnnng ass time.
For all of you readers out there that are in the panic mode, here’s a great article to read about the speech made by Warren Buffet, the richest man in the world and arguably the best investors to have ever lived.
Here are some of the key points Warren Buffet pointed out:
1) Always Invest For The Long Run
– Most of us should not be an active trader. Always go for the long-term
2) Invests in low-cost index fund
– It will outperform the majority of the stocks in the long-run
3) Get Greedy and Fearful
– Get greedy when others are fearful, fearful when others are greedy
- At the least, don’t be greedy when others are greedy and fearful when others are fearful
4) Market Will Be In Pain
– The market will take some time to recover. It will not recover anytime soon.
5) Stocks Are Cheap
– Now is a better time to buy than a year or even three years ago. Buy and hold.